Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Engaged


A little while back we had started talking about the idea of marriage. I told Amy that she needed to find out yes or no. I was not aware at the time what my answer was but we set a deadline of when she needed to know which was Monday the 29th. We went and looked at rings a week ago, and with out her knowing I went back and got one. So then today after classes I got on facebook cause I didn't think she was home yet. She was on so I ask if she wants to go on a walk. She says yes but gets busy for 20 min. We then walk to a park, climb a tree and I ask her to marry me. She says yes. She had no clue that I was going to do it today. Then end. Photos to come.

3 comments:

Steve said...

You the man! Asking a girl to marry you in a tree - right on.

Post a picture of the bling! I want to see the ring you had to rob a bank to buy :)

David and Melissa said...

Rock (diamond) on!

Pam and Doug said...

What a wonderful, exciting time. And yes, pictures: of the ring, of the tree, pictures are great! See you soon.