Saturday, May 8, 2010

MAN DATES

What do you do when your fiancee is far away and you can't talk to her all day? Find other guys in the same boat and go on MAN DATES. A group of five of us MEN, went to see How to Train Your Dragon a couple weeks ago. I enjoyed the movie a lot, it was funny and a good movie. Today, at 12:30 when we couldn't sleep for the life of us, Jarom and I went to see Percy Jackson Lightning thief. I would only recommend that movie to people who have nothing else to to at midnight and can't sleep and only if it is in the dollar theater. It was amusing enough to keep us there at that time of night and didn't do half bad with movie. Probably won't ever see it again nor would I say its one that people need to see. Later today we went to the driving range. That was good to get the clubs out and go golfing again. We will probably go out shooting sometime soon for the next activity. Real MEN go on MAN DATES when their ladies arn't around.

1 comment:

David and Melissa said...

5 is the loneliest number?