Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nerd fest


For the ward opening activity we had nerd fest again. We all dress up as nerds and have fun and there is a nerd quiz to see who is the nerdiest there. So i got my jeans hiked up, tucked in the shirt, got my ham radio on, my calculator and put on my ham radio hat. Turns out that I scored the highest on the nerd quiz for the guys and so I was deemed the nerd fest king. The prize was the big bucket of cheese balls. And that is why all the lady folk are attracted to me.

3 comments:

Pam and Doug said...

You make us proud. Love the picture!

Pam and Doug said...

You make your parents proud. Love the picture.

David and Melissa said...

I came to your blog looking for a picture I could give to the ladies to impress them to want to date you and this is what I see? You seriously got your erkel on.

Oh well, cheese balls rule!