Friday, April 10, 2009
Classes for the Fall
Next fall is looking to be a fun one. Each morning at 8:00 I wake up to the lovely class of Chemistry 111. After that at 9:00 Mon, Wed, Fri, I have the dreaded class of Spanish 339 (Spanish literature) but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have New Testiment right after that. At 10:00 I have Calculus all week. On Monday Wednesday and Friday after those three classes I am done for the Day. On Tuesdays and Thursdays i continue with two more classes. At 12:00 I have dance 185 (international, latin, beginning) can anyone say, move those hips. That will be fun. Then at 1:00 on Tues and Thurs I have Physics 121. It turns out that I have 15.5 credits and I am only not really looking forward to Spanish. That could be a lot of fun with a good teacher or torture. But its nice that I am done early each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment