Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Guns
Well, seeing as I have gotten many responses to the wanting a protective gun for my future family many people have posted comments saying that I can't have one in BYU housing, yes that is true. Like I explained though is that getting gun might be harder in the next 4 to 8 years. So I would store it at home, I'm sure Gary and Dad would do good checking to see if it worked. But once I get married there is a good chance it wouldn't be BYU housing. So I would be able to have it then. Also, if I went home for the summer I would be able to use it. So that should clear up doubts and it would be a good thing. Dad, I do believe Mom likes surprises so just surprise her by what type you get me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment