Sunday, October 19, 2008

The dating machine

So this weekend I took up the Steve college dating method Friday, that is the girl asks you since you are so studly, or something like that. So a friend asked me out, Sarah. It was a lot of fun. She made dinner and set it all up nicely in her apartment the we watched "Star Dust", it had some funny parts. It was good since we were able to talk the whole time and just have fun. We the went to the story and bought some stuff and made a cake and that was it pretty much. A lot of fun. Then Saturday was not really a date but close. Janae and me were studying in her apartment since mine is too loud, and we notice that nobody is doing anything so I found out that the dollar theater was showing the third Mummy movie so we went to it. I enjoyed the movie, lots of fighting and explosions so it was fun. So that was the weekend. Next week will be crazy. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I will work.

1 comment:

David and Melissa said...

Working... or work'n it next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! Oh YEA! (Said in the Kool-aid voice)